If you want a change in the scenery of the traditional baby shower, then you can try organizing an outdoor baby shower party for a change especially if the weather is nice and the mother-to-be is still in shape for some outdoor fun, surprises, and party. With these outdoor baby shower party essentials, you can definitely have a one-of-a-kind experience together with your best girls celebrating any life coming ahead.
What are the things to consider in organizing an outdoor baby shower party? What are the essential tools that give a stunning result to a successful outdoor baby shower party?
The Things To Prepare For A Successful Outdoor Baby Shower Party
There are many things to consider for a successful outdoor baby shower party that you are into or organizing for your best girlfriend or a relative or anyone that is going to be a mother soon. On this essential guide for a successful outdoor baby shower party, we will teach you the things and together with the tips that you can use for a successful shower party to remember.
- The first thing to remember to a successful outdoor baby shower party is the location or the venue that you wanted to set for. Since you are organizing an outdoor baby shower party, it is essential to check for the weather first before anything else. Another thing to reconsider is how the mother today feels to be going outside for her baby shower party. You can set up a venue in the park or outdoors like the beach as long as the weather is comfortable for the mother to be and everyone in the guest list.
- Bring forth some music to add fun and life to the party. Bring those portable speakers to build that fun ambiance outdoors! There is no better way than having music to match the day and the reasons we celebrate.
- Incorporate the cocktails with the gender of the baby. This is one of the best things for a unique outdoor shower party which depends on the baby’s gender that the organizer can premix cocktails either in pink or blue lemonade. A great refreshment for an outdoor activity with all the games that you organized for the guests and your girlfriend and of course the mother-to-be.
- Bring something sweet for everyone to enjoy the occasion. Make it a matching sweet and drink by adding with on the colors if it’s a girl or a boy to make it more special. You can check for candies that are colored in pink or blue and a great treat for the adults on your party.
- Since you are doing outdoors on nice weather it is also ideal to prepare snacks and bite-size sandwiches for the guests to indulge anytime that they felt the need for a bite. Make sure that you are preparing food that doesn’t get spoiled easily outdoors. You can also prepare a salad for a refreshing yet healthy treat for the guest and the mother-to-be
- Don’t forget your portable furniture even if you are doing the party outdoors. You can bring on lightweight foldable tables or chairs in case the mother-to-be feels the need for a quick relaxation instead of just laying down on the blanket mat or picnic mat. It is also ideal to bring on with you some pillows and blankets just in case you might be needing them.
- Decorate the place with lovely festive decorations like tissue paper pompoms or any flags or banners around the area where you will be hosting the shower party. There are many cool ways on how you can decorate outdoors and that is including some banners or flags hooray unique and relaxing ambiance. Of course, you have to incorporate your designs with the theme of your shower party. You can also bring on with you small balloons to hang all over the place to give that party feel. You can also add on small details and pattern decorations all over the place to stick and keep a funky yet fun place.
- If you will be doing an outdoor shower party for your girlfriend or any close relative then it is ideal to check on the coolest yet fun games you can play. This gives a cool vibe and everyone will surely enjoy when they play easy yet fun and sometimes naughty games for a shower party that you’re going to organize. Add additional games that incorporate with the theme of the shower party that you going to organize. There are a lot of games and ideas you can track on the net for the best shower party games you can play on with the guests and even the soon-to-be parents or the mother-to-be.
You can even add something that you wanted to do with your girlfriends or the mother-to-be that you really wanted to do with them and make it not just a shower party but a cool and fun get together party with everyone. Remember that you have always checked in with the mother her condition if you are doing an outdoor shower party for her to make sure that everyone will enjoy not just the guests but most especially to pamper the mother to be on her next journey for motherhood.
You can also check for gifts or gift registry if the mother wants to include that later on on the guest list of the people who have RSVPs to you. There are many ways on how you can even have the gifts that the guest will bring if you wanted to have a theme will also add a unique and fun experience for everyone.
If you are looking for the best baby shower gift ideas for girls or for boys and even if the mother-to-be is expecting a pear then we have most of those list for you. One of the key secrets to a successful baby shower party is not just only the venue the food to take home party favors but the theme and the invitation that you’re going to be sending to all the guests that you and the mother have decided on.
Another great tip for an outdoor baby shower party activity is to give the mother-to-be words of wisdom on her new journey. You can compile words of wisdom in a jar or on a box or you can also put them in a notebook or book for the mother to read later on. There can also be a sharing of experiences, most especially those fun experiences of motherhood to at least help ease the mother’s feeling from getting worried and anxious about the new stage of her life.
There are many ways on how you can make a simple baby shower party extra special and memorable not only for the guests but of course for the mother-to-be and for you as the organizer. Remember that baby shower helps the mother to prepare on her new journey towards motherhood and helps her feel better and pampered on the big day coming ahead.
If you wanted to check for different alternative options of types of baby shower you can organize there are a lot of options to choose from. You can even ask fellow girlfriends or mothers who been two different baby shower to gather more information and ideas on how they wanted or how they can make a unique baby shower the next time if they’ve given a chance to do so.