Ever wonder what’s the difference between a traditional baby shower party from a gender reveal shower party? Then you don’t have to wait for any more as we will break down to you the unique differences and facts about gender reveal shower party and why most couples or mother-to-be preferred this type of baby shower for their little one.
What is the difference between a traditional baby shower party from a gender reveal shower party? Can the mother be organized a gender reveal shower party? What is the common baby shower etiquette when it comes to gender reveal shower party?
Amazing Facts About Gender Reveal Shower Party
One of the common differences of a gender reveal shower party from the traditional baby shower party is the guest list. If you will be attending a traditional baby shower party it mostly consists of all the closest girlfriends of the mother-to-be. The organizer of the baby shower usually have themes set up together with the invitations that were sent to the guest. That totally depends on the gender of the baby coming ahead by the blessing of the mother-to-be if they can reveal it.
On the other hand, if you are pertaining to gender reveal shower party, It is a much more exciting gathering for both the guests and the parents to be. You can also invite gentlemen and ladies on gender reveal shower party. It gives a unique with both to the parents to be the organizer or the guests to be part of this unique and fun kind of shower party.
Facts About Gender Reveal Shower Party
One of the great facts about gender reveal shower party is the guest list is usually the family and close friends. A gender reveals the type of baby shower party is one of the new phenomena nowadays.
- The guest list that is commonly invited to this type of shower party are the closest friends and family members or relatives for the parents to reveal the gender of their coming baby.
- Most parents prefer to have one shower party for their upcoming baby. Be that the traditional baby shower or sometimes they preferred a gender reveal the type of shower party that is mixed with the traditional type of baby shower party.
- It is usually the parents who are organizing a gender reveal type of shower party for the baby. Though you can also ask close friends or relatives to throw a gender reveal type of shower party for you. The trick is most parents want to reveal the gender of their baby during the party and allows the guests to have a wild guess of what will their baby be. This gives a unique excitement both for the guests and the parents.
- During gender reveal type of shower party, there are no given gifts and the parents to do not expect any gifts from anyone.
- If you will plan a combination of a baby shower and a gender reveal type of shower party then your guests are somehow expected to gift gifts that are gender neutral.
- If someone has thrown a baby shower for you then you can also organize your very own gender reveal type of party with fewer guests than the traditional one.
- There are different ways on how you can reveal the gender of your baby. It is getting popular nowadays to have a cake specially made for this type of shower party were in once you cut the cake it reveals the color that represents the gender of the baby.
- The gender reveal shower party is one of the easiest and private types of shower party aside from the sip and see the shower party.
There is no rule as to how you want the gender reveal type of shower party to be done on behalf of you or you can even organize it by yourself together with your partner or your husband to check the guest list that you just wanted to invite. Besides baby showers are one way of celebrating the coming of the new baby to be part of the family.
When Can You Throw A Gender Reveal Type Of Shower Party?
Just like organizing a traditional baby shower party you can throw a gender reveal type of shower party once you’ve known the gender of your baby. With today’s technologies innovation, you can even know the gender of your baby as early as 10 weeks prior to how you want it. Organizing a gender reveal type of shower party totally depends on the right timing which is comfortable for the mother-to-be. There are some instances that there are mothers who would wish or preferred to stay home and rest rather than mingle with the rest of the people.
Organizing such a baby shower party regardless of what type you wanted to depend on the right timing for the mother to move along and entertain guests and be part of the celebration. You can organize a gender reveal party as early as the first trimester or even do it later on as long as the mother is comfortable with the date.
What is included on a gender reveal type of shower party is almost the same as their traditional type of baby shower party.
The host can prepare the following:
- The host or the parents can choose a theme that is gender neutral or can you theme of pink and blue or boy and girl
- With the host preference especially if it’s a combination of a traditional baby shower party and gender reveal party, guests can bring gifts that totally depends on the gift registry
- The host or organizer can prepare gender neutral or gender reveal theme decorations and invitations for the guest list.
- The host or organizer can prepare fun games for the guests to play with which incorporates with the gender of the baby to give clues.
Other Types Of Baby Shower Party
There are also different types of baby shower party that you can choose from aside from the traditional type of baby shower. If you want to give a twist to the traditional baby shower party then you can also try gender neutral type of shower party where there is no specific gift to give that can be both beneficial or a boy or a girl baby.
If you wanted a type of baby shower party with just a few people to invite and you want to do it after you give birth then you can try and organize a sip and see type of baby shower party.
Remember that essence of throwing a baby shower party is to celebrate the new member of the family coming ahead or it depends on the tradition of the family how they want to celebrate this wonderful moment with their little one. If you are having your second or your third baby aside from the first one then you can definitely throw another baby shower party but with a more cooldown celebration called a baby sprinkle. Not like the commonly known or traditional baby shower party, baby sprinkles are much more of a low profile type of shower party for the mother. The common gifts that are usually given for baby sprinkle type of shower party are diapers or baby wipes.